Looking for an opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic local fit-out team that values its employees?
Seascape Joinery is seeking a proactive and detail-oriented Joinery Estimator to join our growing team in Coolum Beach. This full-time position is ideal for someone with a proven track record of accurately estimating costs and creating detailed proposals for joinery projects. Join a brilliant team working together to create quality fit-outs for commercial clients.
Did we mention monthly barbecues and individual incentives? We value high performers and encourage productivity using our all-inclusive rewards system!
- Motivated, experienced and target-focused leader
- Proactive problem-solver with interpersonal communication skills
- Looking to join a growing local business with a great team
- Review project scope, drawings, and finish schedules.
- Interpret architectural plans and verify material take-offs.
- Manage procurement process of products and services for projects.
- Obtain competitive prices from suppliers/subcontractors and review.
- Develop strong relationships with clients, submit Requests for Information.
- Perform project cost analysis.
- Maintain product, material, and specification libraries in ERP software.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in commercial joinery or shopfitting, Driver’s Licence, and a White Card
- 2+ years of experience as an Estimator in the construction/manufacturing industry
- Strong technical, mechanical, and mathematical aptitudes, and ability to communicate
- Highly competent computer skills, experience with ERP or CRM software
- Thorough understanding of construction processes and industry standards, risk management and hazard identification procedures
What we offer:
- Great team culture and environment
- Ongoing workplace incentives
- Great remuneration and rewards
- Opportunities to progress and upskill
If you are interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you. Complete the application form to get in touch!