Joinery CNC Machine Operator
Our CNC Machine Operators are essential to the success of our business. We’re searching for skilled and meticulous professionals to operate and maintain our CNC machines in our local factory. Joining our dynamic team, you’ll take great pride in producing precise and high-quality components using computer numerical control technology. As a critical team, you’ll be responsible for preparing and joinery items and components in a manufacturing environment.
Did we mention monthly barbecues and individual incentives? We value high performers and encourage productivity using our all-inclusive rewards system!
- Operate and maintain CNC equipment to produce quality joinery components
- Read and interpret manufacturing drawings and perform detailed quality assessments
- Program CNC equipment and eliminate waste wherever possible
- Maintain and repair equipment and tools as required
- Maintain inventory of raw stock products and materials knowledge
- Ensure tidy work area, working with LEAN principles and following company policies
- Actively participate in continuous improvement programs
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience operating large CNC equipment in a medium-sized enterprise
- 2+ years of experience assembling joinery from CNC-produced components
- Trade qualification in Cabinetmaking/Shopfitting/Wood Machinist highly regarded
- 2+ years of experience reading and interpreting architectural and manufacturing drawings
- Strong technical, mechanical, and mathematical aptitudes, and ability to communicate
What we offer:
- Great team culture and environment
- Ongoing workplace incentives
- Great remuneration and rewards
- Opportunities to progress and upskill
If you are a motivated and experienced CNC Machine Operator, we’d love to hear from you. Complete the application form to get in touch!