Joinery Assembler/Factory Labourer
We’re always looking for reliable and motivated Factory Hands/Labourers to join our dynamic local team.
Supporting tradesmen and apprentices, you’ll play a crucial part in maintaining operations and workspaces within a production factory. A flexible and adaptive all-rounder, you’ll take pride in your work and enjoy collaborating with team members. This is a factory-based role that may include some travel.
- Assemble basic joinery items according to provided specifications
- Use a variety of hand & power tools, machinery, and CNC equipment
- Use troubleshooting techniques to identify and correct issues
- Load, unload and deliver materials or joinery items
- Apply basic finishes to joinery items
- Maintain and repair equipment, tools and vehicles as required
- Follow all company WH&S policies and actively participate in toolbox meetings, risk assessments and the use of PPE
Skills & Experience:
- Experience as an Assembler or Factory Labourer in a manufacturing environment
- Basic ability to read and interpret manufacturing drawings
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Basic understanding of materials and joinery techniques
- Physically fit and able to lift and carry heavy materials
- Experience using CNC equipment and edge banders is highly regarded
- Forklift license is highly regarded
What we offer:
- Great team culture
- Ongoing workplace incentives
- Opportunity to progress and upskill
If you are interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you. Complete the application form to get in touch!